Full Time vacancy (40 hours a week) at our Dresden, NY Site.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Completes routine maintenance checks to facility and equipment.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance and Machine Set-up
- Completes work on maintenance order forms in a timely manner and provides accurate backup documentation.
- Completes monthly fire and safety checks.
- Assists in small painting/light construction projects as needed.
- Assures entry and exit ways are clear of debris including snow during the winter months. Assists with clearing snow from sidewalks/entrances.
- Reports any hazardous situations to supervisor immediately.
Qualified Candidates Require:
- High School Diploma.
- 2-3 years of experience in machine & building maintenance.
- Familiarity with Electrical, Plumbing, and Machine Functions
- Proven ability to work independently
- Valid NYS driver’s license/dependable transportation
Competitive Compensation Abtex offers an attractive compensation package including year-end bonus, profit sharing, 401K plan with match, healthcare, and paid vacation time. Friendly Atmosphere Abtex provides a comfortable, team-oriented work environment.