Full Time vacancy (40 hours a week) at our Dresden, NY Site
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Completes routine maintenance checks.
• Assures entry and exit ways are clear of debris including snow during the winter months. Assists with clearing snow from sidewalks/entrances.
• Perform preventative maintenance and minor plumbing and electrical repairs at the facility when necessary.
• Removes garbage and recycling from all areas of the building.
• Ensures daily cleaning of high-use areas (Offices, Conference Rooms, Mfg.) within the facility.
• Ensures routine cleaning of all areas in the building as required.
• Completes monthly fire and safety checks.
• Completes work on maintenance order forms in a timely manner and provides accurate backup documentation.
• Assures housekeeping supplies are in stock
• Operation of floor cleaner on a regular basis.
• Assists in small painting projects as needed.
• Reports any hazardous situations to the supervisor immediately.
Qualified Candidates Require:
• High School Diploma.
• 2-3 years of experience in building maintenance
• Proven ability to work independently
• Valid NYS driver’s license/dependable transportation
Abtex offers an attractive compensation package including year-end bonus, profit sharing, 401K plan with match, health care, and paid vacation time.
Abtex provides a comfortable, team-oriented work environment.